UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick together and trust the club, our owners have done nothing wrong, we are being attacked from all quarters, so we have to be One,as we have always been. Pep and the players have reacted positively so must we, so lets Stick Together, lets fight and show the world who we are, lets have a good day at Wembley, show them how we support our club, COME ON CITY.

I am not that arsed anymore.

Fuck UEFA,....Fuck the Champions League.....Fuck everyone of the other bastards pouring petrol on the Flames..... "Yes you The Daily Fail" with your 600 anti-City articles every fucking day.To go with the daily Nazi stories.

Notice this same racist rag top is also targeting Priti Patel obviously because she is an Asian woman.

Hence the targeting of our Arab owned Club.

What ever happens we will still be there.That is our end game.

Would be nice to win the case to clear our name.

If not who is really arsed ?

Is it just me or has something happened to Rabins twitter account.
I'm getting the message 'this account doesn't exist'.
Stick together and trust the club, our owners have done nothing wrong, we are being attacked from all quarters, so we have to be One,as we have always been. Pep and the players have reacted positively so must we, so lets Stick Together, lets fight and show the world who we are, lets have a good day at Wembley, show them how we support our club, COME ON CITY.
Yeah, baby!

The presentation that doc refers to is only about 2010 though.
And? What's your point regarding the age. The Guardian printed an exclusive on the basis of this information arguing that the Etihad sponsorship was effectively state-backed sponsorship.

If the deal was worth c. US$640m and the UAE state were ultimate guarantors, what is the problem? You think that's somehow changed over time?

The problem remains though that UEFA AC must have had similar evidence before it and ignored it. That annoys me. We've got a highly questionable email trail that's been presented completely out of context and it seems to be taking primacy over much more authentic documentation but no one seems interested in the underlying arguments any more. I think they are assuming Sheikh mansour's guilt based on who he is and what he represents.

Can anyone explain to me how BM is not braking the FFP law PB can you explain

Bayern Munich have third highest commercial income in Europe, boosted by strategic partnerships with three German companies who each have an 8.33% stake in the club (the other 75% is owned by the fans): Adidas €60m, Audi €60m (recently extended, up from €40m) and Allianz €6m. https://t.co/8mO0B3rIQj

If this is true I can't understand why we settled out of court. It's bad enough to hack club emails, but private call and emails takes this to a whole new level. How impeccable is the source?
My source is of the firm belief that phones of higher management were hacked into.
I was told to google Manchester City news.
That is all I know.
I trust my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.