Premier League Games 22/23/24 February

We do the same,hardly any happens for us
But Aguero and Jesus are a million miles off being as clinical as their strike force. That’s the difference. They have a more clinical front line, better defence. We have a better midfield. They have a better shot-stopper, we have a better distributer. We have better depth, but they have a better injury record to negate our depth.

Watched it with dipper and they agreed that they didn't play well, I know the league had gone long time but just for a moment I was hoping West ham would break that unbeatable at anfield run.
Highlight for me " Moss running backwards quicker than he runs forward".

Most teams crack in the first 5 mate . Hard to win the league but near on impossible to retain it.
Sky are already proclaiming this Liverpool team as the best ever, we've done back to back and had dogs abuse and false allegations thrown at us.
It won't matter to the press if they don't retain it, them winning it after 30 years is fairy tale enough for the powder puff wankers at sky.

Sky are shameless. Creaming themselves over TAA and his assists. Then pull up a stat showing he’s got the most assists since the start of last season. Totally ignoring the fact that KDB is way ahead of him this season and missed half of last season through injury

Sky are already proclaiming this Liverpool team as the best ever, we've done back to back and had dogs abuse and false allegations thrown at us.
It won't matter to the press if they don't retain it, them winning it after 30 years is fairy tale enough for the powder puff wankers at sky.

Best thing I ever did was ditch SKY. Their tongue couldn’t be any further up the dippers arses, it’s EMBARRASING the fawning and wankfest that’s going on.
If they win it next season with 95 plus points, THEN they’ll deserve some credit.

But Aguero and Jesus are a million miles off being as clinical as their strike force. That’s the difference. They have a more clinical front line, better defence. We have a better midfield. They have a better shot-stopper, we have a better distributer. We have better depth, but they have a better injury record to negate our depth.
Mark was saying they 20 shots and that will result into goalie mistakes and deflections,we do the same but keepers rarely if every make a mistake nor do we get the deflections they get,that was what i was saying to him,being clinical or not is a different subject really,eddie is the best keeper for us and he has more clean sheets i think,his saves are going unoticed for some reason,our injuries have killed us and losing vinny

When was the last time we scored a goal gifted to us by a defensive or goalkeeping catastrophe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.