Premier League Games 22/23/24 February

Sky are shameless. Creaming themselves over TAA and his assists. Then pull up a stat showing he’s got the most assists since the start of last season. Totally ignoring the fact that KDB is way ahead of him this season and missed half of last season through injury

the presenter highlighted that point.

Once we had the centurion season the operation to stop City began. Last season we managed to just about win it again in spite of almost every decision going against us and the opposite happening for Liverpool. Then add on all the goalkeeping howlers and teams busting a gut against us.

This season has been similar but stepped up. There is no doubt Liverpool are a very good side and we have been off the pace but something has gone on behind closed doors. Everything possible is being done to make sure that centurion season is beaten out of sight. Not just that but the premier league, UEFA and the shitbag media are also doing their utmost to have us banned and undermine all our recent achievements. Even us fans aren't exempt, which is laughable as we were known as the most loyal and humorous not so long ago.

We know what's going on and I couldn't give a flying if people deny it.
100%

Coming up next on MNF.. who is the greatest club team ever.. this should be hilarious
Surely the centurions team will get mentioned, you know 100 points never been done before.
We won't get a mention, why would these bitter ****s want to praise us when they keep saying we're banned for two years already in their eyes?
Fuck them.

I've been following football for 52 years. I've seen us win things, fall to the third tier, come up, go down, rise back to the top and win trophies again, playing the best football I have ever seen. Even in our darkest point I never considered giving up and walking away. This however is something else. It is a conspiracy and a stitch up and it don't feel I can continue taking it seriously or carrying on with this fiasco. Maybe I'll go and watch park football again, unfortunately I'm too old to play it now.

I've been following football for 52 years. I've seen us win things, fall to the third tier, come up, go down, rise back to the top and win trophies again, playing the best football I have ever seen. Even in our darkest point I never considered giving up and walking away. This however is something else. It is a conspiracy and a stitch up and it don't feel I can continue taking it seriously or carrying on with this fiasco. Maybe I'll go and watch park football again, unfortunately I'm too old to play it now.
I feel EXACTLY the same mate.

I feel EXACTLY the same mate.

It's supposed to be a pleasure football and with waiting for some half wit to try everything they can to rule out a goal, which are the lifeblood of the game, even that simple euphoric moment has gone. Before it was a quick glance at the ref, now it can be up to a two minute wait. You can't even read any football coverage without blatant anti City bias or sneering somewhere, even if it isn't even our game they are covering. I listened to Moyes being interviewed post match. They mentioned how Fabianski has been great all season but made two mistakes tonight. Just funny that it happened to be against Liverpool..... again.

They won't be happy until Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea/Tottenham are sharing all the top prizes again and all will be well in the world. Boring as fuck just like it was from 1992 until 2012 when they shared the premier league trophy between three clubs. Revenue will be up worldwide and we can all pay homage to these great sides and aspire to be like them, only nobody can because they have changed the rules to ensure we can't. Fuck it.

Same story pal, never ever thought I would walk away from the game I love , this is a different game now , var has destroyed it for me & there is a smell of corruption & carefully managed games, they want Utd & Liverpool back at the top. With a heavy heart I won’t be renewing my season ticket , they have won.

Same story pal, never ever thought I would walk away from the game I love , this is a different game now , var has destroyed it for me & there is a smell of corruption & carefully managed games, they want Utd & Liverpool back at the top. With a heavy heart I won’t be renewing my season ticket , they have won.

It's corrupt with a whiff of keepers throwing games for what I can only think are betting syndicates.

If we batter EUFA in court it's a start but we then have to try and expose all the other shit going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.