TV Series

The Last Kingdom is very good. Based on Bernard Cromwell’s books. Prefer it to game of thrones.

Just finished the stranger.

half way through the latest series for the following tv series

Better Call Saul s5
Narcos Mexico Season 2
Black Lightning season 3 (halted watching for now as it’s actually coming to Netflix next month)
The Flash s6
Hawaii 5-0 season 10, currently on latest episode on new season from the states.

believe Brooklyn 9/9 is back out now with a new series. Going to let that finish in the states before bulk watch he new series

I’m watching the fourth season of Inside no.9.

The first two episodes were very well done.

I’ve come to expect a big twist at the end of each episode but ‘Bernie Clifton’s Dressing Room’ was particularly shocking.

I’m surprised the creators aren’t widely regarded as two of Britain’s most talented actors in comedy/drama/horror. They should appear more in cinema.

Just finished the stranger.

half way through the latest series for the following tv series

Better Call Saul s5
Narcos Mexico Season 2
Black Lightning season 3 (halted watching for now as it’s actually coming to Netflix next month)
The Flash s6
Hawaii 5-0 season 10, currently on latest episode on new season from the states.

believe Brooklyn 9/9 is back out now with a new series. Going to let that finish in the states before bulk watch he new series

Thanks for that.

I’m watching the fourth season of Inside no.9.

The first two episodes were very well done.

I’ve come to expect a big twist at the end of each episode but ‘Bernie Clifton’s Dressing Room’ was particularly shocking.

I’m surprised the creators aren’t widely regarded as two of Britain’s most talented actors in comedy/drama/horror. They should appear more in cinema.

The dressing room one was one of the better ones, I thought.

Some are a bit strained. The first one of the new series telegraphed the ending a few minutes beforehand. Not seen the rest of this series yet.

That rings a bell. I haven't heard anyone else comment about S3 so it may be just me.

Yes, it definitely has become a Netflix funded production.

One impact is a slight lengthening of the season - S3 has 10 episodes whereas S1/2 each had 8.

The TV script departs to an extent from the books but that was also the case with S1-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.