Wayne Rooney - new manager at DC United (P55)

Ask Derby fans how they think he has gelled their side since his arrival. I guarantee they'll all tell you he's had a positive impact for them. Counter in the fact they've lost 2/3 key players plus obviously Lampard since last season.

You cannot possibly judge Rooney by the fact he is on the pitch and the old captain isnt. ..
Rooney is contributing to a team going nowhere fast ...that's how to properly gauge his effect on the team.
Derby are crap and Rooney is instrumental in them being crap.
Financially great; ;season tickets sold and of course the pre ordained fa cup tie with Utd. What a surprise that draw was!!
Take a look at the championship ..Rooney 'inspired' Derby are 11 pts off bottom 3 and the same off top 6
He has; in reality, made no real difference to a team who made the play off finals last season..aside from the odd Hollywood ball and instinctive excellent ball control in central mid...
and he's keeping a England youth player out of the team - well that's the way the papers would report it if he played for us.

Ask Derby fans how they think he has gelled their side since his arrival. I guarantee they'll all tell you he's had a positive impact for them. Counter in the fact they've lost 2/3 key players plus obviously Lampard since last season.
The ones of spoken too have said he's a greedy, gobby **** playing because he's contractually obliged to.

The ones of spoken too have said he's a greedy, gobby **** playing because he's contractually obliged to.
Exactly.And i speak to a lot of Derby fans.the younger ones are blinded by the rooney rooney superstar thing.
The older,more savvy fans are not over impressed.
More importantly..Derby are championship ,mid table nobodies,and their record before rooney and after him joining is about the same.7 wins in the last 30 gamesin all comps.which straddle his arrival.

Like i say,no real significant benefit ,with a more experienced manager than lampard,albeit with the loss of a few loan/disgraced players.
I watched the recent northampton away cup tie..i honestly didnt know he was playing he was that anonymous.
There was talk of rooney returning to utd at one point,but even Ole decided against that one!

Exactly.And i speak to a lot of Derby fans.the younger ones are blinded by the rooney rooney superstar thing.
The older,more savvy fans are not over impressed.
More importantly..Derby are championship ,mid table nobodies,and their record before rooney and after him joining is about the same.7 wins in the last 30 gamesin all comps.which straddle his arrival.

Like i say,no real significant benefit ,with a more experienced manager than lampard,albeit with the loss of a few loan/disgraced players.
I watched the recent northampton away cup tie..i honestly didnt know he was playing he was that anonymous.
There was talk of rooney returning to utd at one point,but even Ole decided against that one!
Even the rent boy isn’t that stupid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.