Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be in Rome in March for a job... it's looking like we'll have to delay it as the goods we need have to travel by road through Northern Italy which is already affected :-(
Apparently Italy’s two remaining 6 Nations fixtures are in doubt. The Irish health minister, in particular, has expressed concerns about Italy’s fixture in Dublin.

If those games are cancelled where would that leave Juve’s participation in the CL, Roma and Inter in the Europa League ? Would Lyon be prepared to travel to north Italy? If Juve v Lyon is called off, when would it be played? And if the virus spreads to other European countries isn’t it likely that they will impose travel restrictions? And if a player or club official contracts the virus wouldn’t the entire club be quarantined?

I’m quite sceptical about the CL reaching conclusion this season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a major sporting ban being introduced in the next couple of months.

Apparently Italy’s two remaining 6 Nations fixtures are in doubt. The Irish health minister, in particular, has expressed concerns about Italy’s fixture in Dublin.

If those games are cancelled where would that leave Juve’s participation in the CL, Roma and Inter in the Europa League ? Would Lyon be prepared to travel to north Italy? If Juve v Lyon is called off, when would it be played? And if the virus spreads to other European countries isn’t it likely that they will impose travel restrictions? And if a player or club official contracts the virus wouldn’t the entire club be quarantined?

I’m quite sceptical about the CL reaching conclusion this season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a major sporting ban being introduced in the next couple of months.
All good points. I notice UEFA are giving us team of Italian officials for our Madrid game. Is this another way in which they are trying to stop us?

Guardiola is guilty of overthinking some of these ties, but if Phil Foden is in a back three, there will be no doubt he has completely lost the plot. :)
It's upto Pep, if the team come away not scoring in Madrid and if he gets his tactics wrong again, major questions will be asked..

Maybe the PL will be cancelled too and the Dippers wait goes on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.