Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Italy’s two remaining 6 Nations fixtures are in doubt. The Irish health minister, in particular, has expressed concerns about Italy’s fixture in Dublin.

If those games are cancelled where would that leave Juve’s participation in the CL, Roma and Inter in the Europa League ? Would Lyon be prepared to travel to north Italy? If Juve v Lyon is called off, when would it be played? And if the virus spreads to other European countries isn’t it likely that they will impose travel restrictions? And if a player or club official contracts the virus wouldn’t the entire club be quarantined?

I’m quite sceptical about the CL reaching conclusion this season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a major sporting ban being introduced in the next couple of months.
We'll reach the final,it'll be cancelled because of the virus,the game will be played next season and they'll say we're banned and can't participate.
; )

asked of who exactly? sick of this line being peddled out. He has no control of a player not being able to convert a pen or miss easy chances
There will be questions asked and rightly so as in any defeat the manager will always bear some of the responsibility. Pep has a poor record in CL knock out ties with us and penalty misses, refs, Var aside there may be some legitimate questions with respect to tactics and selection. What is not acceptable is the type of outright abuse that some feel entitled to engage in, or people who shout down any reasonable criticism of the manager. I think we might just knick the tie over two legs so this may not be on the agenda for some time hopefully.

They're so far ahead they'd be given it anyway, maybe with an asterisk.
The only thing worse than Liverpool winning the PL would be if they were prevented from winning it by conavirus, and we had to listen to the fall out for the next decade.

23 players trained ahead of Real Madrid:

Ederson, Bravo, Carson

Walker, Cancelo, Laporte, Garcia, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Zinchenko

Fernandinho, Rodri, Silva, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Foden

Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Mahrez, Sterling

I'm buzzing for the week ahead.

Madrid away, League Cup Final and then the 5th round of the FA Cup next Wednesday. It's a monumental week in our season. I have a gut feeling we are going to win all 3 games.

Followed up by the derby as well.

asked of who exactly? sick of this line being peddled out. He has no control of a player not being able to convert a pen or miss easy chances
I'm not really bothered your sick of this line being peddled, end of the day the buck stop with the manager, Pep says this of himself, don't cry over it just accept it, Pep does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.