Just Win These 3 Games

Don't care about the any of the others, as long as we win these 3 games

Liverpool, at home in the League,
Liverpool in the FA Cup Final,
Liverpool in the Champions League Final,

don't care if we don't win another game apart from them 3, we can get through the knockouts with a penalty shootout ( hmm penalty you say?), or away goals, even a few defeats in the league, who cares? Probably best not to lose to the rags !, so make that a draw.

How times change! I would have happily accommodated relegation just as long as we won four games a season - home and away at the Swamp and the two domestics!

I’d rather win the league cup this weekend than beat Liverpool in the league that’ll already be over by then. It may be that we’re the only ones capable of stopping their unbeaten season but doing that does not take preference over winning a trophy. I find that train of thought very questionable.

As for the other two, I fancy Chelsea to beat them if they put out a youth side again in the FA cup and I’m hoping athleti do them in the cartel league

I’d rather win the league cup this weekend than beat Liverpool in the league that’ll already be over by then. It may be that we’re the only ones capable of stopping their unbeaten season but doing that does not take preference over winning a trophy. I find that train of thought very questionable.

As for the other two, I fancy Chelsea to beat them if they put out a youth side again in the FA cup and I’m hoping athleti do them in the cartel league

I really was being very light hearted, i said just win those 3 games, (by definition therefore winning FA Cup, Champions League, and ending their unbeaten run ). I also stated (jokingly) that we could get through all knockout games via penalty shootouts, or away goals. At no time was i contemplating anything other than winning the League Cup on Sunday. I'd be very happy, and not at all surprised if either Chelsea, or Athletico beat them, but come on , whilst admitting that i've more chance of winning the lottery on successive weeks, if we only won those 3 games, and ended up with a paltry 4 trophies AGAIN this year, that would be the MOST amazing, and MOST satisfying season ever! If Carlsberg did end of seasons......................................................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.