Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as GunRoamin isn’t on there ‘strolling’ about, I think we stand a good chance.

Pep's gonna want to make sure we dominate the ball and have enough cover at the back to snuff out counters. I think we'll go with the double false 9 setup we did in the 1st leg against Utd.

Sterling Bernardo De Bruyne Mahrez
Mendy Gundogan Rodri Walker
Laporte Fernandinho
Ederson

Bravo, Cancelo, Otamendi, Silva, Sane, Jesus, Aguero​

Good shout, but I don't trust Raheem yet and would prefer Gabby.

Best attitude has to be on the pitch. We need corones.

Not really surprised by that. There was no way he would come straight back in for a game at the Bernabeu after being out for that long.
Yeah, Sheff Wed seems more realistic.

There is no way that we will be allowed to win this first leg tie. Never mind the whole tie. I foresee Madrid to get a penalty either in this game no matter how dubious it maybe. There is also the possibility that we will have a player sent off either in the 1st leg tie or the 2nd leg tie. UEFA will try all try tricks in their arsenal to stop us from winning this years Champions League trophy.

I am not saying that the ref will cheat, what I am saying is that those officials, in the VAR studio will have pressure put on them to favour Real Madrid. This is where we need the presenters in the studio to be totally unbiased and call it as it is. If they think that the ref is being unfair to us then come out and say it on air. Maybe that way we will show how against us UEFA is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.