UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right simply because none of us knows for sure at this stage but I wouldn't put anything past a corrupt process run by a corrupt organisation like UEFA. Just look at some of the reported facts about the bias and corruption involved in the case:
  • In December 2018 - three months before the start of the IC investigation - UEFA's Chief Investigator Yves Leterme publicly stated that City would be found guilty and banned from the Champions League. This proves that the case was pre-judged (irrespective of any evidence from City whether read or unread) and is one of City's main grievances in their appeal to CAS.
  • In a flagrant case of conflict of interest the IC panel included Rick Parry, ex-CEO of Liverpool and self confessed lifelong Liverpool supporter.
  • While the investigation was still in progress there were several leaks from someone within UEFA to the New York Times and Associated Press confirming that City would be found guilty and banned. Tariq Panja of the NYT has admitted the leaks came from within UEFA but of course won't name his source.
Have you a ref for Leterme statement in Dec18?

Obviously you folks know what’s going with this rubbish, so may I ask a couple if questions cos it looks like smoke, mirrors and dry ice too me.
  1. You have been actually charged by Temple Of Light, UEFA - right?
  2. It’s going to CAS on appeal - did Man City instigate that?
  3. As far I could see (be bothered to look for) you are naughty (alledgedly) cos your sponsorship was overvalued, and from a mate of your owner? (Again, alledgely)
I am genuinely not trying to be a dick, just want to understand as football is rotten clearly on many levels, so assume this is just a continuation of the rot

Obviously you folks know what’s going with this rubbish, so may I ask a couple if questions cos it looks like smoke, mirrors and dry ice too me.
  3. As far I could see (be bothered to look for) you are naughty (alledgedly) cos your sponsorship was overvalued, and from a mate of your owner? (Again, alledgely)
I am genuinely not trying to be a dick, just want to understand as football is rotten clearly on many levels, so assume this is just a continuation of the rot
If by that you mean uefa are rotten, then yes. If you mean City are rotten, then no

you will find out how bent uefa are next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.