UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it obvious why our appeal failed at the AC stage? Stefan has written on the “wood for the trees” thread that they (the AC members) are generally well thought of

The same reason the club said it failed, total disregard for any City evidence and a pre-arranged guilty verdict, IC or AC or AC/DC, the verdict was going to be guilty, perhaps you are correct the AC have a better class of bribe taker...

Disagree, illegal actions are exactly that, illegal, no matter whether actioned by a person and/or an organisation.

Failure of process will be part of the case against UEFA but City are saying UEFA totally ignored their 100% proof of where all monies came from, so in very short terms there is no failure of process, there is total disregard for any process and guilt was already decided upon submission of the charge.

Anyhow, back to work, have a good day mate.

Indeed, opinions, eh?

Further to what you say, we signed up to rules and were told that they were to be interpreted in a particular way. Once we handed in our books UEFA changed its interpretation of said rule. We didn't sign up for that and any **** (Syed) who thinks this is honest practice is a cheat and party to corruption.

The 'Agreed' argument is always hilarious, particularly when Delaney gets hysterical about it. As anyone can state and see, there is no alternative competition, so it is either play in UEFA's comps or abstain.

I can accept that was the case in respect of the Invetsigatory Chamber whose spokesman seemed to have pre-judged the matter before he had even received City's evidence but the Adjudicatory Chamber. I cannot believe that they did not consider City's argument.
That's the one worry I do have.

The adjudicatory chamber of UEFA must know City would come back hard if banned. They are either fools or they have seen good evidence to support the Investigatory Chamber.

As said before, I would not like to get on the wrong side of HRH and Khaldoon.

I am sure that we are on the right side of this dispute with Uefa but i cant get away from the fact that this isnt a matter of law, we are not arguing at this time about the legality of FFP that is for another day at a higher court if required. I think a lot depends on how our facts are interperated by CAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.