• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my most sensible lineup:

Ederson
Rodri Fernandinho Laporte
Walker KDB Bernardo Mendy
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

Madrid will probably play with 5 mids (Casemiro, Modric, Valverde, Kroos and Isco) like they did against Atletico Madrid now that Hazard is out again. This means that they'll play very narrow. Therefore I think Pep will use a 3ATB to attack the open space on the flanks with Mendy and Walker. Otamendi is in excellent form so maybe he'll get the nod over Rodri
That's what I'd play.....but Pep? If he puts that team out I'd be amazed.

That's what I'd play.....but Pep? If he puts that team out I'd be amazed.
Yeah it's probably a bit too offensive for Pep in a CL knockouts away game. I expect to see one of David or Gundogan starting in order to control the game and dictate the tempo (hopefully David). But maybe we'll see this eleven in the home fixture, fingers crossed

Yeah it's probably a bit too offensive for Pep in a CL knockouts away game. I expect to see one of David or Gundogan starting in order to control the game and dictate the tempo (hopefully David). But maybe we'll see this eleven in the home fixture, fingers crossed

We should ve defensive at home and attacking away. Go score 3 away from home and even if we lose 5-3 at home the away goals are so in our favour. A 3-1 win for example means Real can score 2 without reply and we are still through. Got to go there and attack them. Our asset is our pace compared to theirs. We have to use that and just run them into the ground.

As I predicted Chelsea were handed their arse last night. Outclassed in every position. Hopefully City can cement my prediction that they will go through. Its times like these that great teams stand up. You have enough to beat them but you need the mentality to believe that. I still worry about your defence which although you have spent a few bob on still isn't consistently good enough. Get an away goal tonight which is absolutely possible and keep it tight then at home finish the ****s off. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.