Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should ve defensive at home and attacking away. Go score 3 away from home and even if we lose 5-3 at home the away goals are so in our favour. A 3-1 win for example means Real can score 2 without reply and we are still through. Got to go there and attack them. Our asset is our pace compared to theirs. We have to use that and just run them into the ground.
I'm sure there's no away goals rule this year.

Would like to See some 3.4.2.1 again.
Ederson
Ferna - Stones(?) - Laporte
Walker - Rodri - Bernardo - Mendy
Mahrez - KDB
Aguero/Jesus

We need to match their erm ‘professionalism’ I.e take the opportunity to win free-kicks, get in the refs face and time waste if necessary

We got caught on the break twice V Leicester in injury time. We were 1-0 up, it was absurd

Play the game

How many do we have on yellows? they will be guaranteeed to get another to miss the second leg. I predict a few early yellows for fuck all too followed after half time wiht a red.

Not sure this is even worth watching,a masterclass in corruption coming up

I will though
We may also not be good enough which has been the case every year we have been in the competition. The competition
may have question marks and perhaps corruption who knows but going by the way we have played this season there is no reason to
believe we are near being the best team in Europe at the moment. I personally believe we can edge this tie even if decisions go against us
as Madrid are not particularly good at the moment either.

Feeling at the moment that we are going to be so frustrated and pissed off with the continued corrupt cnuts.

Madrid, UEFA, VAR, Refs all piss in the same pot so can see only one outcome.

We want a fair game but we wont get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.