COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about. For you and I it’ll be like getting a strong cold or the flu.

It’s older people with breathing issues that will be at risk so don’t visit grandparents if you get it.

I actually think the media hysteria is making more issues than the actual virus.
If it’s anything like swine flu, it’s much worse than getting a strong cold or flu. I was properly ill with that. Sunglasses on even with curtains closed during the day because my head hurt so much from the slithers of light around the curtains, my eyes/head couldn’t cope with little boys of light. In bed for a week and literally just lay there, couldn’t read/listen to the radio/watch tele.

This is a Bio-Weapon.

Only real question, was it deliberately released,or mistakenly released.

Also who is responsible US,China ?

Or is UN starting Agenda 21.

Depopulation of the Earth.

Some estimate that it will take 2 years to peek.

if its a bio weapon its pretty a shit one. 2% mortality rate is nothing for a bio weapon.

If it’s anything like swine flu, it’s much worse than getting a strong cold or flu. I was properly ill with that. Sunglasses on even with curtains closed during the day because my head hurt so much from the slithers of light around the curtains, my eyes/head couldn’t cope with little boys of light. In bed for a week and literally just lay there, couldn’t read/listen to the radio/watch tele.

My brother got Swine Flu and wasn’t that bad.

Most reports of people who are younger than middle aged with this one aren’t bad.

I just know that this is going to be a stupid question - but fuck it I don't mind embarrassing myself

I have a spare supply of antibiotics - and I am considering starting a course to try and help

Now I know that 'logically' antibiotics should not work as they treat bacteria rather than viruses - but I am guessing that if you get the virus the complications could leading to bacterial co-infection?

Just wondering.

I just know that this is going to be a stupid question - but fuck it I don't mind embarrassing myself

I have a spare supply of antibiotics - and I am considering starting a course to try and help

Now I know that 'logically' antibiotics should not work as they treat bacteria rather than viruses - but I am guessing that if you get the virus the complications could leading to bacterial co-infection?

Just wondering.
If you take them now you are doing a good job of selecting out the bugs in your body that are resistant to antibiotics , so if one does affect you later antibiotics are less likely to work,Definitely a bad idea.

Just wondering.

this is exactly what this one seems to be doing. causes the body to lower its white blood cell count which promotes co infections.

Just wondering.

Useless, dont do it.

If you get it the most you are likely to need to take is a couple of paracetamol and a hot toddy.

Just wondering.
No,you can do yourself more harm than good if you guess at what antibiotics you need,if you did get complications and it's the wrong ones you could be in trouble,they won't work on a virus anyway

if its a bio weapon its pretty a shit one. 2% mortality rate is nothing for a bio weapon.

Operation Dads Army - status Classified

wow the post velocity on this thread has picked up since the initial outbreak! Just imagine if this virus really takes hold here, I think we could have a runner against the uefa thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.