UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we have gone and put this ban to the CAS board. I am not 100% certain but 95% certain that the European ban is not allowed to be enforced until CAS has given it's verdict. Can someone confirm the other 5% of me, that I am right.

===========================================================================================================================================================================

these (hilarious) excerpts from RAWK just in... seem to back up your statement somewhat..................................
DelTrotter
  • Believer

• We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Anxieta in Proelia - thoughts with them during this difficult time
But what are those weird banners 'You saw me standing alone' all about?

And is the 'We're not really here' a reference to Paul Lake's autobiography 'I'm not really here' which deals with the appalling way City treated him after his cruciate ligament injury in 1990. Coincidentally, just before the injury, he was hoping for a move to....you guessed it, Liverpool...
Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....priceless making it up as you go along son!

FiSh77

• LoAves0
    • Believer
    • We all live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Anxieta in Proelia - thoughts with them during this difficult time
« Reply #3755 on: Today at 01:16:36 PM »

Quote from: Romford_Red on Today at 01:04:07 PM
I've never understood it as an anthem form them (besides the word 'blue').

Does anyone genuinely know why it's their song?

They started singing it during a lock in at Anfield after the opening game of the 89/90 season...
utter BS, it had been sung, though never really adopted as such, since the late 60s according to my Dad. I personally remember a group of lads used to sing an acapella version on the Kippax in the mid 80s close to where I was stood. (next to the closed paddock at the Platt Lane end of the stand).

Original
  • Believer

• Sound
xx.gif

« Reply #3682 on: Yesterday at 05:31:44 PM »

Quote from: red_Mark1980 on Yesterday at 11:24:40 AM
It's quite the feat. I remember thinking in the run in last year, they have to drop points. They just have to.

I never resorted to "oh well the whole league is set up so they can win".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course Kasper Schmeichel let in Kompanys goal. I mean his dad played for United and City.

When the Leicester lad who used to play for them missed that city I did wonder.... But they've been at it all season.

The fucking chance that c*nt Iehancho or whatever his name is missed in the last few minutes of their game against Leicester, then he was laughing and smiling with them all right after the whistle, would have won us the league that, it was harder to miss...
this post was in response to someone stating that City are constantly stating that the whole league is set up for them to win this year...YCNMIU!!!... shame it doesn't mention the constant whining that every single team we beat during the run in just rolled over and let us win.

OfflineSangria
Ally Machoist
Believer
We all Live in a Red and White Kop

« Reply #3648 on: Yesterday at 12:34:40 AM »
Quote from: WhereAngelsPlay on February 24, 2020, 06:41:56 PM
I love how their comeback is always 26,000 in Division 2

Norwich averaged 29,000+ in the same division. Might have averaged more but for hitting capacity....
response to someone saying we averaged 26,000 in the third tier (so that's wrong for starters)... but Norwich have never averaged as high as 29,000 in any division they've been in throughout their entire history.... I smell a glory hunter bigging up the local team she turned her back on to big up her pitiful little life.

ToneLa
  • The haiku master. Kills it in transfer windows. Keeps the art alive...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

• Life goes by in doledrum
xx.gif

« Reply #3614 on: February 24, 2020, 02:49:29 PM »

Quote from: LovelyCushionedHeader on February 24, 2020, 02:39:22 PM
Yeah, it was Scout7.

Logically speaking then, City's data was compromised from Scout7
Meaning they have a beef with Scout7

Who have a beef with the individual

Liverpool FC don't come into it now (City accepted our £1m payoff!)...
here we have the greater spotted skauslegalexpert (although in all fairness probably from devon or copenhagen) proving, once and for all, that you learn little or nothing about the law if your dealings with it amount to continually being on the wrong side of it ~ be that in respect of incestuous relationships with your siblings, stealing from bins, standing on the top of a police van bravely hurling bricks and bottles at an inanimate object, or whatever.

rob1966
  • YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

xx.gif

« Reply #3638 on: February 24, 2020, 06:48:15 PM »

Quote from: WhereAngelsPlay on February 24, 2020, 06:41:56 PM
I love how their comeback is always 26,000 in Division 2

Proper fans back then, not like this cry arsing shower of entitled pricks they now have - I wonder how many of them can afford to go anymore?...
I was there 'back then' and I despised your cult as much as I do now... probably more so, after witnessing one of your 'main boys' tip a City supporter out of their wheelchair on Yew Tree Rd after an FA Cup match in '88.

useron.gif
fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
    • RAWK Supporter
    • Believer
    • star.gif
      star.gif
      star.gif
      star.gif
      star.gif
      star.gif
    • Buck Dancer
xx.gif

« Reply #3528 on: February 23, 2020, 11:05:54 AM »

This is essentially ‘I know I committed murder and you caught me red handed, but my next door neighbour was driving at 36MPH in a built up area five years ago and only had to do speed awareness so I’d like to be let off please’
...erm no, numbnuts, this is essentially a tabloid journalist doing what tabloid journalists do best... putting 2 and 2 together and shit stirring, you piss drinking freak of nature.

xx.gif

« Reply #3538 on: February 23, 2020, 12:08:44 PM »

Really hope the punishment is upheld in its entirety, and that it leads to further punishment and investigation by the FA and UEFA.

They need to be punished again and again and again, until they learn to stfu and just get on with playing football like the rest of us...
chill out bin raider, you're going to win the league (at last) this season... no need to keep obsessing about how we ruined your best 2 chances of the last 30 (thirty) long, long years.

========================================================================================================================================================================

I could go on... all that lot harvested from 1.5 pages of tripe.
And they have the cheek to lift my posts off here lol

Now that we have gone and put this ban to the CAS board. I am not 100% certain but 95% certain that the European ban is not allowed to be enforced until CAS has given it's verdict. Can someone confirm the other 5% of me, that I am right.

Would be a separate appeal often a single CAS member that we would probably make if it was unlikely to be settler fully prior to June, Its a relatively simple does the appeal have merit style assessment and 99.99% certain in would be granted and the sanctions suspended pending the final CAS outcome.

Nope ban still stands at this moment. The club(s)/individual(s) have to request any sanction to be suspended at the time they lodge the appeal. CAS will only do this once an appointed rep has looked at the grounds of appeal, then he/she will decide weather to suspend or uphold the suspension pending the appeal. It looks like we have good grounds for them to do this but at the end of the day its still down to said individuals decision.

Would be a separate appeal often a single CAS member that we would probably make if it was unlikely to be settler fully prior to June, Its a relatively simple does the appeal have merit style assessment and 99.99% certain in would be granted and the sanctions suspended pending the final CAS outcome.
That separate application to stay the sanctions has been lodged, just in case anyone missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.