TV Series

You're right! It does look dated. But everyone bums it so im trying to stick with it.
This is not good, i have looked forward to watching this properly, only a few eps in. As i feared after first season of narcos and all of Gomorra everything feels lacking. Line of Duty is strong but the rest are almost comical these days. Dexter for example, compare that to Gomorra and Dexter just looks totally crap and i loved that show.

I started The Sporanos after Gomorra, big mistake, gave up after season 2 episode 01. It felt like something my gran would watch, not a hardcore gritty crime drama.

How long does THE WIRE take to become amazing? I'm only 5 episodes in Season 1 but its just ok at the minute.

It takes 2 episodes if you're a normal, level-headed human being.

Quite simply the best series put to film, ever. 5 consistenly class season, 50+ memorable characters, a million quotable lines. Perfection.

57dab8d9cd26cd0056d9b035-5808500695cee4003cf1f2e2.jpg

It takes 2 episodes if you're a normal, level-headed human being.

Quite simply the best series put to film, ever. 5 consistenly class season, 50+ memorable characters, a million quotable lines. Perfection.

57dab8d9cd26cd0056d9b035-5808500695cee4003cf1f2e2.jpg

I've tried The Wire a few times myself and couldn't get into it..... Now The Shield, that was a show

I've tried The Wire a few times myself and couldn't get into it..... Now The Shield, that was a show

Agreed, I loved that too. Can't recall the Wire every making me cry, but the Shield did.

I'd say that the Wire has less 'stories' that are contained within one episode, more going for the long, slow burn, than the Shield.

Agreed, I loved that too. Can't recall the Wire every making me cry, but the Shield did.

I'd say that the Wire has less 'stories' that are contained within one episode, more going for the long, slow burn, than the Shield.

Yeah, won't give anything away, but there were two scenes in particular that, if I wasn't such a butch fella would have really got to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.