Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll certainly get the rough end of any decisions. A red card looms

And if it goes to VAR we've no chance there

Red cards, penalties, VAR, injuries...I fear the revenge of UEFA lackeys with the whistle

Not too worried about VAR tonight, with the eyes of the world watching and court cases coming up.
It's the subtle way it will be reffed that I fear. Soft free kicks given against us for every tackle and press, whilst they will be allowed to harass, pull, push, wrestle our players for possession.
This will lead us to not being able to play our game. Think the ref Hatton v mayweather.

Call me a miserable old bugger, but I can't believe that 43% of us think City will win.

If we do, I will walk down the street in my vest & pants and my City hat

And, being an old bugger, you’ll probably forget your pants :)

It’s a pretty sorry fucking state of affairs that my mindset tonight isn’t about watching my football team in Europe. It’s not anout believing we could win a European trophy.

Instead I’m tuning in to see which ways UEFA will attempt to fuck us during the football match. It’s not about football in my mind.

I don’t want and hate to feel this way but it’s where I am and perhaps I am in a minority.

Genuinely don’t know if I can be arsed watching it.
Yep, I don’t think you’ll be in the minority. We know we will be shafted tonight. The only thought-provoking part of the game is wondering what method they’ll use to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.