Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Pep Gundagon in before Fernadinho or David you're having a laugh. Peps consistency playing Gundy as one of the more forward midfielders is absolutely baffling. Either Im blind or Pep wants out so he can concentrate on catching Liverpool. Hope im wrong.

Excellent team. Otamendi had very poor performances earlier in the season but is a CB. Dinho isn't a good CB for me, had 2-3 good performances in 25 games or something. Let's hope Otamendi and Laporte do better than Dinho which is not a given.

Said numerous times Kun is far from being a firm starter in a game like this. He didn't start at rags because Pep took the game very seriously, and not because it was just a cup game. For all his weaknesses Gabby provides much more energy and battling qualities. I very much hope that Sergio will score if we need his help tonight. He will probably start in the 2nd leg though.

Jesus christ how do we line up today? El chingurito guy suggests false 9 like against united. I'm thinking:

Ederson
Otamendi Rodri Laporte
Walker KDB Gundogan Mendy
Mahrez Jesus Bernardo

Would've made a lot more sense to play Silva over Gundogan. Or Bernardo instead of Gundogan and Sterling left wing. Or Jesus left wing, Aguero striker and Bernardo in midfield. Hell anyone but Gundogan start Phil instead. This will be a painful watch

Camelgob opens on BT with players will want to leave , will be getting on the phone to their agent get me out of here!

I am not too optimistic with that line-up, especially with Otamendi and given that Pep's away record in the CL is quite bad. Let's hope something different happens this time.

I reckon Bernardo false nine with mahrez and jesus wide. 6 man midfield without ball. Best left back on the pitch will be mendy

Why the fuck is crouch doing our game,saying the players will all be phoning their agents in the summer,at least we have joe on the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.