Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (26/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in a while I've seen us manage a game with a bit of authority. At the moment Madrid look a bit lost.

Having said that, I expect it to open up second half

3 big chances and none taken. At this level you have to make them count. This Madrid team is bang average we should be beating them. Rhodri is so negative it's bordering on ridiculous.
Grow a pair and drive forward , gundog a bit better but not much,mahrez invisible for the most part.

Mendy has to be pulled second half. He's an accident waiting to happen. He will either give away a goal or get sent off here

Hate Madrid, play acting little shits. We played well that half, the work rate of walker and Jesus is brilliant. Need to start taking our chances though!

If Sterling could come on for Mahrez I think this formation would really work.

Some real pace in behind, someone to keep up with Jesus and another target to cross to.

Can’t have many complaints so far. We just need to show a little bit more belief going forward. Wish that shot had fallen to anyone else but Jesus, he’s not the best in those positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.