Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (26/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactically spot on and arguably the better chances to score but fuck me, its like watching paint dry.

It’s a typical big game CL tie in that sense..
I'm very impressed with this. I've criticised Pep in the past for his inability to be pragmatic in these big away games, but that's exactly what he did today and the fact that we had the better chances showed that it worked.

This and people are saying it’s dull.

Game management and dull will take you a long way in this competition.

Oh and a bit of cheating always helps.

Could get a fag paper between the sides and neither, in truth, has looked that threatening. Thought Laporte going off would have thrown us more, but we actually looked a little surer when passing it out. Kind of game that’ll be settled by a single mistake.

Let's concentrate the same for the next 45 mins. Need to take at least one decent chance similar to the 3 we've had. Gutted for Laporte.

Solid performance, Gabby our best player so far, immense work rate and dangerous.

Hope Laporte isn't badly injured and will be ready for the 2nd leg.

Was that really as good of a half as the commentators keep claiming? Don’t get me wrong the tactics have stifled Madrid superbly so far but we’ve lost Laporte for god knows how long this time, lost Mendy for the next game and Madrid look devoid of any ideas right now, I think we can take them apart here and now rather than looking for something close to all square. We have to at least score.

Immense shift put in by Gabby, but really should have scored twice. Those are the fine margins that make or break a season.

I think you're being way too harsh saying he should have scored the volley at the end. they had 5 players on the line and the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.