Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Wow, thought we were superb tonight. Gabs work rate was sensational. How nice is it to watch a performance with a decent unbiased ref? Home leg is gonna be electric.

Well when the draw was made my Dad said he fancied us to fuck them.

We’re half way there and I hope he’s watching from somewhere. 100% win rate since he passed. Just gutted he was around for 75 years and missed out on seeing us beat Madrid by 2 1/2 weeks.

Tonight’s a bit bitter sweet. Still waiting for his voice note text screaming “get it”.

Great result but exceptional performance by the boys and a Pep master class. Boys on a high now going to Wembley and still with some fresh legs, pity about Eric, hopefully it’s nothing too serious. Get in there, job only half done but the Etihad will be rocking. Oh and fuck UEFA

Eh???

Posted at 22:0022:00
'Pep deserves massive credit'
Real Madrid 1-2 Man City

ea53c347-aca0-4541-a2c7-d43cb9775816.jpg

Micah Richards

Former Man City defender on BBC Radio 5 Live

This was a masterclass. So many times people question Pep - to not start David Silva, Sterling, Aguero, Fernandinho - he deserves massive credit.

Tonight he showed that if he's not the best in the world, he is one of the top three.

Pep deserves credit for completely changing the system when we went 1-0 down. Not sure he deserves credit for starting with the same system we played the past 2 seasons in the CL.

Playing GJ was a great decision though. And KDB finally on penalties.

Well when the draw was made my Dad said he fancied us to fuck them.

We’re half way there and I hope he’s watching from somewhere. 100% win rate since he passed. Just gutted he was around for 75 years and missed out on seeing us beat Madrid by 2 1/2 weeks.

Tonight’s a bit bitter sweet.

Double like on your dads prediction.

Brilliant substitution from pep and Sterling changed the game.

Absolute opposite from ZZ. What the actual fuck was he doing taking of Junior? That lost them all the momentum they had.
That and then putting Bale against Kyle was madness, played right into our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.