Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
rodri is average as fuck. jogging around doing fuck all with zero positional sense, fast as turtle. When they were counter attacking he would just jog back and enjoy the scenery.

We waited 3 years to buy perfect replacement for Fern, but got half of player of Fabinho.

He was completely gassed at the 75 minute. I was hoping Pep would sub him, but then again, for who?!

Been giving the ball away in dangerous positions for a few games now.

rodri is average as fuck. jogging around doing fuck all with zero positional sense, fast as turtle. When they were counter attacking he would just jog back and enjoy the scenery.

We waited 3 years to buy perfect replacement for Fern, but got half of player of Fabinho.
Team wins away in madrid, and you’re looking for players to slag off, weirdo.

Dodgy again. Going through a dip but to his credit he doesn’t hide. Allowed gundogan to play between the lines to great effect.

He was shit but I blame Otamendi just as much for the goal as Rodri, if not more. Was obvious that he ain't gonna just fuck the ball of from this position. Yes, he should have passed the ball more accurately, and I hope he improves in playing it around in tight spaces, but still.

Overall, it looked a bit like he shat himself before the game, which is a bit weird given he came from Atletico...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.