Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Time to make it a cauldron boys and girls. If we’re not on here the following day talking about it being the best atmosphere at the Etihad then something’s gone wrong. That said, I’ve every faith we’ll do the business - we always turn up when it’s needed!

It’s a whistle from me for their shite jingle before an evening of supporting the lads.

Time to make it a cauldron boys and girls. If we’re not on here the following day talking about it being the best atmosphere at the Etihad then something’s gone wrong. That said, I’ve every faith we’ll do the business - we always turn up when it’s needed!

It’s a whistle from me for their shite jingle before an evening of supporting the lads.
Tickets have just doubled in price!

Not only fuck uefa but fuck mcpointy after the shite he came out with during the game fuck you you scouse twat we're man city and we fight to the end and yes I've had a few

Anyone see the city lads with the anti UEFA flag in madrid? They were told to take it down by the police so made their way to the roof!! I've got a photo off fb but I cant upload it

Forgive me if it's daft question but what's it to the police if we had an anti Uefa flag. What law is it breaking ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.