Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate him in the PL, always in the starting eleven when we lose/draw. But no one can denying his brilliance in the CL. Got ice in his blood and dictates the game so well. Of all the top 5 leagues, PL is the one he's least suited to. So when we meet teams from other countries he's always brilliant

Hate him in the PL, always in the starting eleven when we lose/draw. But no one can denying his brilliance in the CL. Got ice in his blood and dictates the game so well. Of all the top 5 leagues, PL is the one he's least suited to. So when we meet teams from other countries he's always brilliant
Because he's more technical then most players so Opponents just use their body's and physique to push him off

Because he's more technical then most players so Opponents just use their body's and physique to push him off
That, but also that he doesn't have the intensity and the acceleration required to be a dominant PL midfielder. He's able to dictate the tempo of a match by himself like David, but David got the acceleration and nimbleness as well which makes him successful in the league

Gundogan's football brain would make him a world beater in the Spanish or Italian league and it often shows when we meet teams from those countries

I know everyone will disagree but I thought himself and Rodri were quite poor at times tonight. For long periods they were fine but there is an x factor of real quality missing in our midfield and I dont know how to fix it. (Only thing for sure imo is that the solution doesn't involve Gundogan)

Are you saying the formation was not our best tonight?

It was far from our best. Handbrake off and we smashed what is a very average side. KDB so wasted in that formation once he had people in front of him he looked like what he is the best midfielder in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.