So proud to support City..!

Bill the Blue

Team supported
The only football team to come from Manchester!
What a fantastic club we all support..!

Immensely proud of the way we go about our business in the midst of all the negativity which is generated by others who cannot accept our brand of beautiful football, played within the rules of the game by wonderful, honest, hard working players, none of whom you could dislike if you tried..!

A brilliantly run, debt free, well managed club that outsiders are trying to dismantle through fear, jealousy and envy..!

It's a travesty that we are constantly belittled in the media when the reality is, our club should be held up as a beacon, a shining example of how to run and manage a successful club..!

Win, lose or draw, City are my team, they're our team and I'm so proud to give them my support, like I'm sure you all are..!

Absolutley buzzing, the last couple of weeks have given us the spark and created that seige mentality we needed. Can't wait for the return leg, let's fucking give it to the corrupt ****s.

More history for our fantastic club tonight.

The first time we’ve beaten Réal Madrid and the first CL knockout game that Zizou has lost as their manager.

This football club has been a major part of my life for more than 50 years now, and I fucking love everything about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.