So proud to support City..!

What a fantastic club we all support..!

Immensely proud of the way we go about our business in the midst of all the negativity which is generated by others who cannot accept our brand of beautiful football, played within the rules of the game by wonderful, honest, hard working players, none of whom you could dislike if you tried..!

A brilliantly run, debt free, well managed club that outsiders are trying to dismantle through fear, jealousy and envy..!

It's a travesty that we are constantly belittled in the media when the reality is, our club should be held up as a beacon, a shining example of how to run and manage a successful club..!

Win, lose or draw, City are my team, they're our team and I'm so proud to give them my support, like I'm sure you all are..!

Immensely proud of the way we go about our business in the midst of all the negativity which is generated by others who cannot accept our brand of beautiful football, played within the rules of the game by wonderful, honest, hard working players, none of whom you could dislike if you tried..!

A brilliantly run, debt free, well managed club that outsiders are trying to dismantle through fear, jealousy and envy..!

It's a travesty that we are constantly belittled in the media when the reality is, our club should be held up as a beacon, a shining example of how to run and manage a successful club..!

Win, lose or draw, City are my team, they're our team and I'm so proud to give them my support, like I'm sure you all are..!
Great Post. But why the..before the!?
Anyway, love City so much and all our fans and people who work tirelessly for the club should be so proud too. Great post my friend..!

Well said Bill. If only Martin Samuels could somehow get that blasted in the media.

Feel a lot lot better after last night. Great result, good win away and a fair crack of the whip regarding decisions taken by the ref. I needed something to lift me. I dont like having a 100% fuck em attitude as it tends to invade all aspects of my life , so it was a welcome positive. Wembley next and hopefully we put on a great display. We will of course have the media completely behind Villa and decrying the money we spend and the cheating accusations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.