#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was ever fear mate, he just kinda left it to the attackers to decide amongst themselves.
We’ve had trouble with pens for fucking ages not just this last few weeks and for a man with such awesome technique as him to not step up and take one through all our travails I think that for whatever reason he must have had a real phobia about taking one.

We’ve had trouble with pens for fucking ages not just this last few weeks and for a man with such awesome technique as him to not step up and take one through all our travails I think that for whatever reason he must have had a real phobia about taking one.

Yes he is probably the best striker of a ball in our team but I don't think he's the sort of person to demand that he takes the next one when many players want to it/want to rectify their misses. He's just generally laid back in that regard but either way a class penalty!

The background music of city documentary promo is "Ode to Joy by Beethoven". I don't think there is a song out there which describes KDB more perfectly.

This is what KDB is, an absolute joy to watch. An incredible player by all means.

The mind boggles when you think of what level he could've been on if Sane was fit this season playing on the left, with then Sterling playing on the preferable right.

If Leroy goes and Pep keeps persisting with Jesus centrally, we must sign a quick and top class winger to feed off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.