BT Sport

Was Joe Hart as bad as everyone made out n’all?

He was totally fine talking about City. There was a bit of an underlying bitterness whenever he talked of guardiola, his selection, tactics etc. But it was clear he wanted a city win, and thought silva and sergio should be playing.
Did anyone else think they spotted him air quote when he said 'best manager in the world'. it was minuscule, almost reflex, but im sure i saw it. Was too busy being happy with the result to rewind tho.

BBC breakfast ‘City smash and grab at the Bernabeau’

Errm, the BBC’s own stats:

Home TeamReal MadridAway TeamMan City
Possession
Home49%Away51%
Shots
Home9Away16
Shots on Target
Home3Away8
Corners
Home1Away4
Fouls
Home13Away10

To me, it was just as was said otherwise, the goals were a little bit against the run of play, however, Pep and the boys’ game management was excellent.

BBC breakfast ‘City smash and grab at the Bernabeau’

Errm, the BBC’s own stats:

Home TeamReal MadridAway TeamMan City
Possession
Home49%Away51%
Shots
Home9Away16
Shots on Target
Home3Away8
Corners
Home1Away4
Fouls
Home13Away10

To me, it was just as was said otherwise, the goals were a little bit against the run of play, however, Pep and the boys’ game management was excellent.
Exactly. The stats don’t read like a smash and grab. We gave them a game and deserved to win. Apart from the goal, which was after a mistake, they had only one other clear chance. We had at least three. It’s only halftime but that was a massive performance by the boys. Gabby J was on speed- brilliant and his best performance in a City shirt.

Not what I heard. Said we were his tip to win it, spoke well of us I thought. Basically said if we played a more attacking team with a striker and Sterling we’d have smashed them.

Yeh must admit I've read a few comments that say he was fuckin awful towards us, not sure he was that bad. Basically said if we played our conventional way we'd of tonked them even more, as was mentioned umpteen times on the threads last night. He then said Ramos probably deserved a yellow and not a sending off, Courtois could of done better with the Jesus goal.

We`re a very lucky team. Listening to the media every team we play are off form or not the team they use to be.

Will we ever be good enough to beat a good team. United seem to reach those heights against their mighty Europe League opponents.

I like Joe and didnt have a problem with him last night, his view on Ramos might be different to mind as I didn't realise he was the last man, thought it was only a pull. Than saw Ramos trip on Jesus as well, so red card, guess you could see it as a defender just running around the back of the attack and not meaning to touch him, or could say the defender was trying to make it look unintentional. As a keeper I think its ok for Hart to say the keeper could have done better , I see nothing wrong in that. He still seems to be a blue but is aware if he comes down to much as a blue he wont be asked back. On the whole I think he is fine.

McPointer and Fletcher a pair of absolute cúnts. Made Tyler and Carragher seem half decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.