Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to this. Driving down on Sunday morning and going to the match with my daughter who lives in London. Leisurely drive back on Monday.

I'm not being over-confident hopefully when I say I can only see a comfortable win for us.

Bravo
Cancelo Stones Garcia Zinchenko ( i really doubt it )
Rodri
D Silva Foden
Sterling Aguero Bernardo

After WIGAN we can't take anything for granted, play our game get a good lead going into the 2nd half because last night might of drained a few mentally and physically
Wigan and also Wolves 1974! Don't let any of us be arrogant, Villa got there on merit too. Anything can happen especially if we don't turn up on the day!

We should just field the same line up as the 1-6 win. Maybe Phil over Jesus on the left wing, Jesus did a lot of running yesterday so maybe needs a rest

People calling for sane, really?? Hasn't contributed at all and gets to play in the final, fuck that. He'll not be in the squad but it would be logical for him to return against sheff wed

Weather looking at lot better on the Sunday better than the Saturday I'll be going down, big pitch Sterling, Mahrez on wings dont need both Gundog Rodri in the middle Foden in with Kev for me.....let's squash these brumbies no mercy, hangover Monday going in toTuesday ready for Wednesday on Wednesday ..we're going up we're going down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.