Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Forgive me if it's daft question but what's it to the police if we had an anti Uefa flag. What law is it breaking ?
If you're a football fan watching your team play away in Madrid, essentially everything you do is breaking the law...

Having a quiet pint, you'll get moved along.
Wearing your clubs shirt, you'll get a bollocking.
Calmly walking down the street, baton to the arse.

It's Franco's force and they're the worst police in Europe for football fans. God forbid they ever get a World Cup or Euros!

Whistles at the game?
No no no no no no no!
This idea has “cock up” written all over it.
All this needs is a rogue whistle during a critical passage of play and it all goes tits up.
Let’s just use our energy to support the lads to get them over the line.
that's a bloody good point. It'll be typical City if we have breakaway and Jesus stops because he heard a whistle.

If you are going to bring a whistle to the game, may I suggest that if you want to blow it, to do it just as they are about to kick off. There also the possibility of blowing them right through the Champions League tune as well.

Please please, do not do it during the game, as this could put of the City players either through on goal, or players defending a Real Madrid attack.

I can't help but feel that on the night in the heat of the moment some people are gonna lose their heads and misbehave. And I wouldn't be surprised if that resulted in us being kicked out of the competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.