Leakage of our line-up and tactics

@10JoseAlvarez tweeted about Bernardo being false number 9, Sergio on the bench. 16 hours ago (that's 19.00 last night an hour before ko) he tweeted this:
El Manchester City jugará con Bernardo Silva como falso 9. Gabriel Jesús y Mahrez caerán a banda. Otamendi jugará junto a Laporte en el eje de la zaga. Sterling tampoco juega.

At 19.00 hrs the teams were out but not the formation so the fact he talks about Sterling on the bench, Laporte and Ota playing is neither here nor there. He talks about Bernardo as a false number 9. However is this just his best guess once the teams were announced assuming that the time is correct

We assume he gets it from Agüero, or someone in Agüero's camp. It used to happen every game and then stopped. It happened again last night for the first time in ages which some people theorise is due to Agüero (or someone in Agüero's camp) being unhappy about the benching.

I don't believe the tactics are just a guess, I believe he is told what they will be. He's never wrong about it.

We assume he gets it from Agüero, or someone in Agüero's camp. It used to happen every game and then stopped. It happened again last night for the first time in ages which some people theorise is due to Agüero (or someone in Agüero's camp) being unhappy about the benching.

I don't believe the tactics are just a guess, I believe he is told what they will be. He's never wrong about it.
Another fifth columnist - it's getting bigger by the day ;(

Very, very poor form. That journo, apparently connected with Kun, went out with both line-up and tactics before the game. That should never ever happen.
I agree. And it’s not like he’s sat in the changing room, so either Aguero or one of the Spanish coaching staff is leaking team news to him, knowing full well that he tweets it to the world. It’s the act of a mole, don’t like it at all. He’d stopped doing it for ages but is now back again. It’s definitely either Aguero or someone close to Aguero, as so many of his tweets over recent years are Aguero-related.

Unfortunately it does seem to stem from Aguero, as its been said it was nearly every week then stopped but presumably Aguero fired off a few texts last night whilst in a very bad mood after the team news dropped. Alternatively, Pep is playing 6d chess under water and gets players to leak things. Zidane then doesn't know if its the truth or not so can't prepare either way.

This is worrying, but the fact is that the information reported on FootballisFixed is starting to show up.

It does seem that this hacking that started with Liverpool, this new person arrested for hacking more City info whilst he was employed at the IT form our club used and what you mention on this thread could be about to uncover something that runs deep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.