Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

So a supporter of another team comes in to say congratulations and the first thing you can think of is to be a dick?

I'll probably get banned for saying that but I thought that this forum would have a bit higher standards than posts like yours..

Yes, because reaching the final one year and then winning it the following year was dreadful for the country's coefficient.

As for getting more support why would anyone bother if this is what it leads to?

I tried to be gracious and say congratulations and two of you decided to jump on that and use it as an opportunity to try and insult or degrade me/my post.

Given I'll be banned for telling the poster from the quote above that he's being a dick I'll not have the chance but if I didn't get banned why would I come in here again to say well done about a result if all I would get in response is abuse?

Slag off everyone if you want but if that's the standards you hold yourself to then you're both letting the rest of the decent supporters in here down by lowering yourselves to the point where you have to react negatively and go on the attack when a fan from another Club tries to be nice in a post.
Sorry to be generalist but you scousers are a bit fucking sensitive. I made a light hearted comment about hacking and you call me a dick. Well pardon me you representative of a candle lighting, team coach and supporter bus bricking, Heysel scandalf delicate flower you. Or are you just a Chelsea fan really?

Last edited:
So a supporter of another team comes in to say congratulations and the first thing you can think of is to be a dick?
I'll probably get banned for saying that but I thought that this forum would have a bit higher standards than posts like yours. Yes, because reaching the final one year and then winning it the following year was dreadful for the country's coefficient. As for getting more support why would anyone bother if this is what it leads to? I tried to be gracious and say congratulations and two of you decided to jump on that and use it as an opportunity to try and insult or degrade me/my post. Given I'll be banned for telling the poster from the quote above that he's being a dick I'll not have the chance but if I didn't get banned why would I come in here again to say well done about a result if all I would get in response is abuse?

Slag off everyone if you want but if that's the standards you hold yourself to then you're both letting the rest of the decent supporters in here down by lowering yourselves to the point where you have to react negatively and go on the attack when a fan from another Club tries to be nice in a post.
Best stay away from here until after CAS has announced its findings, you'll probably find some of us 'trying to gracious' like yourself then

Yes, because reaching the final one year and then winning it the following year was dreadful for the country's coefficient.

As for getting more support why would anyone bother if this is what it leads to?

I tried to be gracious and say congratulations and two of you decided to jump on that and use it as an opportunity to try and insult or degrade me/my post.

Given I'll be banned for telling the poster from the quote above that he's being a dick I'll not have the chance but if I didn't get banned why would I come in here again to say well done about a result if all I would get in response is abuse?

I wasn't abusing you, and I think you completely missed the point, a win, every win helps the English coefficient, we win most of our games through qualifying, even when we don't win it or get to the final. If we're banned and replaced by united, or arsenal the win ratio currently goes down, and so does the coefficient, so when in 2 years time there are only 3 english teams in the CL then you can all be happy.

I'll probably get banned for saying that but I thought that this forum would have a bit higher standards than posts like yours..

Temper temper. The first comment was obviously a joke referring to your club illegally hacking into City’s computer system.The second one was fairly innocuous and certainly not offensive to a normal person.
If those 2 posts get you so wound up maybe an opposition forum is not for you.

Welcome, by the way ;-)

I didn't actually get to watch the match but just saw the highlights.

From a Liverpool fan I have to say well done, that was a great result for you tonight.

Thank you. I'm sure the hacking comment was just a joke, I wouldn't take offence.

good team performance but got to stop giving the ball away. any team in Europe would take a win at madrid as being as big as it gets for being away from home.

deserved it to

does mendy know the difference between a shot and a pass ? far to many leg breaking passes all the way through. He can be good, but at times if mendy was even in space rest of lads thought fk that I will look for another pass.

I would have thought the night we won a European trophy might just edge it.

It never happened, one of the reasons we have no history is because it's never mentioned. We were extremely unlucky the night we won that trophy. The final would have been shown live on tv but fucking Leeds and Chelsea had to ensure the fa cup final went to a replay at the swamp, so they showed that instead. We were shunted to highlights on sports night with Coleman.

Still can't wipe the grin of my fucking face. I love this club so much. Real Madrid represent the establishment, last night we shoved our huge swingin' dick right down the establishment's fat mouth whilst the world watched. Kevin De Bruyne is the best midfielder in the world and he made Madrid his woman last night.

Media in shambles - Sam Matterface came in his knickers when Isco scored, but sounded utterly defeated and dejected when City compelted one of the finest performances an English side has ever put in in this shite competition.

Will be hillarious to win it, just to see the mental gymnastics the scousers and media will go through to declare that actually the league is harder to win after all. But if UEFA manage to screw us as per I'll settle for a domestic cup sweep.

CTID.

https://streamja.com/o63N

Gundogan not involved, but Rodri was a bit lazy/switched off for their goal. You can see from receiving the ball from Mahrez, Rodri plays a pretty lazy pass to Ota who is immediately under pressure.

Ota's touch isnt great, and neither is his return pass to Rodri, but Rodri controls and then plays a horrid square ball back to an out of position Ota. Then it all unravels. Walker should have put a stronger foot in but he's not the chief culprit here, Rodri is.

No surprise to hear McMinimum loading all the blame onto Ota. He knows literally nothing about the game whatsoever.

Pressure was on last night and over the 90 mins he did just fine.
His passing sometimes looks erratic but that’s more down to his style.
I think because some have already made their minds up on him any poor pass gets amplified on here and the critics pile in quicker than they would on others.
He, like everyone else last night more than played his part in a great win.

I think its more his crossing than his passing that frustrates people. He gets in good positions all game then just blasts it at the first man or straight out of play. Be clever and pick a player out man!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.