BT Sport

We are commentated on as if we're a foreign team. Seriously! It's as if RM were the English club and City some dirty Spanish superclub.

I still remember the days when Utd were on the same trail as we are, they were cheered and supported all of the way by english media. The difference is stark.

We are commentated on as if we're a foreign team. Seriously! It's as if RM were the English club and City some dirty Spanish superclub.

I still remember the days when Utd were on the same trail as we are, they were cheered and supported all of the way by english media. The difference is stark.
Just look at how Candlepool are commentated on. No need to look so far back in the past to remember when United were decent.

The phrase that stuck with me from the commentary last night was "the silence from the Real bench is deafening". That's a phrase you use when you're frustrated at the lack of action or information.

It is, normal rules don't apply to City. Our media has always shown a bias towards English clubs, yet even Rangers was getting more love than we were last night.

I remember those United days, they got wholehearted support from the media, all the way, all the time, until it reached a point, where to all extents and purposes, they became England's national club team and we were all supposed to put aside club rivalry and cheer on the mighty scum.

Obviously, true blues still f**king hated them.

Being mentioned umpteen times on here and by Joe Hart doesn’t make it any more correct.
Who’s to say a more conventional team wouldn’t have been beaten? There’s certainly no evidence on past CL games that a team including Silva and Aguero would have won by more.
It’s a perfect example of armchair management thinking the games played on paper.
Somebody who’s played at a high level should know that - though Hart doesn’t seem the brightest.
True, I'm not sure he was an out an out bitter cùnt as some portrayed him to be though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.