Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Great team performance big shouts to gundogan otamendi and especially kyle walker. Only ht and i expect some brown envelopes to be sent out via uefa in the next 2 weeks.

1. A historic win and a great night for Manchester City FC *
  2. A narrow undeserved win against a brave and heroic Madrid side decimated by injuries to key players. City continue to be a stain on European football with potential bans looming and persistent allegations of filthy Arab oil money, sport-washing and blatant cheating. An un-named source said UEFA is considering fabricating multiple new investigations into City's very existence and raised the serious possibility of last night's result being reversed and wiped from the annals of footballing history.

This media lark is easy, lads.

Highlight of the week? Kev putting the penalty away that means they need to score at least twice in the home leg - or seeing an eagle flying next to the A3 on the way back to Alicante.

Clue - I didn't leap in the air in the car...

Last edited:
At the time I felt like Walker was getting across him and can just whack that away, haven't watched it back yet but at the time thats what it looked like.

no doubt Walker's foot was like wet paper but his overall tracking and positioning in a situation that quickly changed was brilliant, but his tackle was crap. Rodri made a mess of it and Ota was just chaotic

you can see Bernardo throw his arms down in frustration on the right wing when Mahrez opted to go backwards and Mendy calling for it when Rodri first received it. Even Rodri's backtracking, which he did well, followed the ball (with 3 others) instead of looking up and noving right towards Isco.

was a right mess overall and Pep will let them know it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.