Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, watched Köln - Dresden at a pub in Manchester last season, they had btSports and kindly put it on when I asked, but I doubt I could be back in time from Bradford, so I need to find one there.
Using this link you'll find which pubs have BT Sport. I reckon you're best off heading into the centre. You should be ok, but Liverpool are playing at that time, so if the pub only has a couple of screens they might not be willing to put Köln on. Maybe have a scout round before the game. Hope you get sorted.

@cptaidan88 and @Vienna_70 thank you very much for your help and advice, I will give it a try with the pubs on the list and just ask if they put on Köln - Schalke. Would be nice, but I'd be far from devastated, if it they don't. Fingers crossed that I can actually make it to Bradford (heavy rain and floodings? trains cancelled? at the moment, match to be postponed possibly?) and back to Manchester tomorrow.

@cptaidan88 and @Vienna_70 thank you very much for your help and advice, I will give it a try with the pubs on the list and just ask if they put on Köln - Schalke. Would be nice, but I'd be far from devastated, if it they don't. Fingers crossed that I can actually make it to Bradford (heavy rain and floodings? trains cancelled? at the moment, match to be postponed possibly?) and back to Manchester tomorrow.
The forecast for Bradford says heavy rain from now until around 08:00, then dry till about 17:00, when more heavy rain is expected.

I know Bradford's pitch isn’t the best, but hopefully, it will drain enough for the game to go ahead for you.

We can see Valley Parade from our back door, unless it’s foggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.