Players who might improve us

In July 2018, Bayern signed Alphonso Davies for US$13.5 million.

Where was our scouts ?
We had team in New York, why didn't they inform us about him !

Whats the benefit of CFG if we can't attract talents of these leagues ?

We had a team in New York who owned a player being touted as one of the next best things who’s now playing for Dortmund at 17 in Gio Reyna. if they can’t spot talent in their own academy I’m not sure we can expect them to spot a talent in the same league

We had a team in New York who owned a player being touted as one of the next best things who’s now playing for Dortmund at 17 in Gio Reyna. if they can’t spot talent in their own academy I’m not sure we can expect them to spot a talent in the same league

I doubt we 'overlooked' Reyna Jnr. His dad was on the payroll until late last year.

This kid would have had a lot of options and the best advice available. He has gone to Dortmund and is getting game time at 17 - is that not the right move for him?

Do we stand a chance down the line - why not.

I doubt we 'overlooked' Reyna Jnr. His dad was on the payroll until late last year.

This kid would have had a lot of options and the best advice available. He has gone to Dortmund and is getting game time at 17 - is that not the right move for him?

Do we stand a chance down the line - why not.

Not saying it wasn’t a good move for him and I understand there’s not much you can do if somebody decides on a different club but assuming we showed interest in taking him he should have been an easy win for us. He’s at our sister club, had his dad there with him who also happens to be an ex city player, there’s not many more advantages you can get at the negotiating table. being able to cherry pick the cream of the crop is the one big advantage to city on a pitch level having all these sister clubs provides, it’s not going to happen often if at all but when there’s a talent in their ranks that could make it with us we should be bringing them over here and getting them club trained status as soon as possible.

I can see us buying Bruno Guimarães or Aouar from Lyon in a couple years. Aouar is already way too good for Lyon and we've been linked to him before, and Guimarães will probably be on Aouar's level in a year

I recall reading somewhere that neither of these players could come directly to City . That work visa rule as they were not qualified to come to UK. Not sure if this is true or even how the work visa works

Can't say I've ever watched him but he's a very highly regarded talent. Could be worth a buy in the summer and then loan him out

He is excellent. I have watched him in every game Canada has played and the kid is fantastic. 11 goals in 12 games, and yes it is against sub par opposition, but he is also on a sub par team in Canada (although things are looking up).

He has been in great form for Gent all year and looking good right now against Roma.

He is excellent. I have watched him in every game Canada has played and the kid is fantastic. 11 goals in 12 games, and yes it is against sub par opposition, but he is also on a sub par team in Canada (although things are looking up).

He has been in great form for Gent all year and looking good right now against Roma.
Sounds very promising. Nice and composed volley finish on his weaker foot against Roma, but apparantly he's two footed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.