Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll win but wouldn't be at all surprised if typical city showed up. Think Pep will go with this line up: Bravo, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Stones, Otamendi, Gundogan, Foden, D.Silva, B.Silva, Sterling, Aguero.

Subs: Ederson, Walker, Fernandinho, Rodri, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus .

2-1 City

Bravo
Cancelo stones fern mendy
Gundogan
Foden. Silva
Bernado Aguero sterling

4-1 to the blues

Our biggest game of the season so far and I can’t wait for it, there’s nothing quite like a cup final at Wembley. Come on you blues.

The boys look like they're having a nice recovery session at the atletico Madrid stadium today, the mood is good. We're walking this.

Think we'll win but wouldn't be at all surprised if typical city showed up. Think Pep will go with this line up: Bravo, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Stones, Otamendi, Gundogan, Foden, D.Silva, B.Silva, Sterling, Aguero.

Subs: Ederson, Walker, Fernandinho, Rodri, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus .

2-1 City
Thank god your not picking the team with that line up in a cup final ffs.

Aston Villa aren't playing well at all of late, They were piss poor against Southampton but I suppose all that goes out the window when it comes to a cup final. If we get an early goal I think they'll be fearful of a heavy scoreline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.