Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Fucking Brennan’s ratings

One 4 out of 10
One 5 out of 10
Three sixes out of 10

We just bossed Madrid in their back yard. If that had been the scum it would have been all 9’s and 10’s. Once a fucking red prick, always a fucking red prick

The same rag for scum winning at home to the mighty Watford

no 4’s
No 5’s
Three 6’s

Fucking rag rag
Let’s see what scores the muen give tonight for them beating the mighty Bruges

I'm sure the video has already been posted but not been itt since late last night
You can hear the whinging phlegm gargling shithouse say "noooooo" as we're awarded a penalty.
4:25 onwards
My blood pressure is through the roof

According to the degenerate scouse **** mcminimum, both the penalty and the sending off were both immediately pronounced dives. Only in England you scouse ****.

F***ing brilliant. I’ve just finished watching the match without knowing the result beforehand. I’m ashamed to say that I thought that we were going to lose by one or two goals but I’m delighted with the performance. This is is how we should play all the time. If we can do this for the rest of this season we should be back to our absolute best for next season when we can put the dippers backing the shade where they belong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.