BT Sport

Hasnt camel gob said when we reached the semi final he want RM to beat us causing lots of us to bin BT of ? Than last night said we didnt have many fans ....fucking knob

In the semi final vs Real Madrid a few years ago, following a pre game interview with Mike Summerbee where he said that even utd fans wanted City to win, Linekar cheekily said to Ferdinand "You want City to win don't you Rio!" Ferdinand looked very annoyed and ignored the question

At the end of the season, BT sent out a survey and I very politely made an issue of this by saying "Linekar shouldn't have goaded Ferdinand and all Ferdinand had to do was say "I want all English clubs to do well in Europe"
The following season BT's punditry improved dramatically, but it's slipped again now

BT sports stay of the Europa league Utd coverage. They said Utd are 5th which is a CL spot. Not potentially. A CL spot. Ps not watching for Long not my house.

Coverage was spot on last night, pictures from Polsat ppv in nice super HD and sound was 5 live with Michael Brown co commenting all in synch, no camel jug ears or mc pointy. Not listened to that twat Jim white for ages but was curious to see what shit he would come out with today, well Millwall must be doing well cos that was first topic of conversation, notice he seems to struggle saying Manchester City when we do well but if its anything bad not a problem, I gave him 5 minutes and fucked it off.

Why would I?
If I'm at a match I'm surrounded by City fans who I expect to be slightly biased. If I'm watching a City game on the telly I mute the sound because I don't want to listen to people who are supposed to be enlightening me as to what is happening on the pitch, but instead spend 90+ minutes delivering anti-City shite.
I'm saying we should have the option to have just crowd noise. I cant sit and watch the tv on mute. I'd rather find a foreign stream and not listen to the bull shit they spew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.