Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Walker Otamendi Ferna Mendy
Rodri
KDB Silva
Mahrez Aguero Sterling

Subs: Ederson Cancelo Stones Gundo Foden Bernardo Jesus

Would love to see Sane on the bench but most likely too soon.

Only a few more League Cup wins from being the most successful club in the competition's history.

fernandinho, david silva and aguero all play.

bravo,cancelo,stones,otamendi,zinchenko,rodri,foden,david silva,mahrez,aguero, sterling.

A Cup Final with no KDB?
I think not, Kev has to start. Rest him midweek, if you like, then have him ready for the rags.
Kev was on the bench last year. Came on in the second half and was motm. I have to go with same on Sunday.
Can't fault your reasoning there, but. Last year we were banging them in for fun. This year goals are hard to come by and I feel we need to put this to bed early and throw a punch on them from the outset. Plus given the midweek game he doesn't need to play in and rest him for the rags, the timing of the fixtures says he goes full time for me.
Further more, the league is gone. Why piss around with a Trophy? I'm as big a Pep fan as anyone, but if your right I would be the first to disagree with that.

Can't fault your reasoning there, but. Last year we were banging them in for fun. This year goals are hard to come by and I feel we need to put this to bed early and throw a punch on them from the outset. Plus given the midweek game he doesn't need to play in and rest him for the rags, the timing of the fixtures says he goes full time for me.
Further more, the league is gone. Why piss around with a Trophy? I'm as big a Pep fan as anyone, but if your right I would be the first to disagree with that.

Good shout. As long as we come back with the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.