UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it not occur to the FA to actually ask us? Speak to City, ask them for this irrefutable evidence? Or in their giddiness to try and act against us, have they just splashed the cash on a legal team before even formally opening an investigation?

Sure, the FA have absolutely no conflicts of interest there.

Greg Clarke - former chairman of Leicester City

Rick Parry - Former chief executive of Liverpool FC.

Stacey Cartwright - Former board member of Liverpool FC

David Gill - Former chief executive of Manchester United and currently vice president of UEFA executive committee

Yep, no conflict of interests there at all.
Rick parry you say. Hmmm hasnt he had a part in an investigation before? Cant quite put my finger on it

Did it not occur to the FA to actually ask us? Speak to City, ask them for this irrefutable evidence? Or in their giddiness to try and act against us, have they just splashed the cash on a legal team before even formally opening an investigation?

Sure, the FA have absolutely no conflicts of interest there.

Greg Clarke - former chairman of Leicester City

Rick Parry - Former chief executive of Liverpool FC.

Stacey Cartwright - Former board member of Liverpool FC

David Gill - Former chief executive of Manchester United and currently vice president of UEFA executive committee

Yep, no conflict of interests there at all.

Parry is not FA, he's Football League, and I doubt was there at the time.
Cartwright was non-exec at Liverpool, but has been at a whole range of big jobs outside.
Clarke? Blimey, Leicester are against us now?

Picking out conflicts of interest has some value, but creating ones which aren't there is counter-productive.

These knicker wetters should totally ignore the media the likes of the guardian and mail have an agenda Trust the CEO of CFG that's my mantra
The truth is, none of us have a fucking clue, including those within the media who claim to, many of whom simply make stuff up. Fucking losers. There is next to nothing of substance in the public domain, which creates a breeding ground for rumour and speculation, which the cockroaches exploit.

I’ve got an idea about what I think has happened, but I couldn’t say with any conviction if it’s correct or even approaching being correct.

I guess we’ll all find out in due course.

The first element of the investigation focuses on whether City breached the Premier League's Short Term Cost Control measures between 2013 and 2016, a regulation that has since been abolished.

The Premier League are also responsible for operating UEFA's licencing process, and if City are found to have submitted false information in their accounts that could constitute a breach of their licence.

The final element concerns City's agreement with FC Nordsjaelland between 2016 and 2020 - enabling them to sign players from the Right to Dream Academy in Ghana for free, which could constitute a breach of third-party ownership rules. [@MailSport]

If the Premier League's investigators conclude that Manchester City have a case to answer they will either seek to come to a financial settlement with the club or set up an independent disciplinary commission.

Determined to nail us on something
Was gonna say - like closing your eyes and throwing darts at a f#cking dart board..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.