UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be poetic justice in a huge story about them hitting the headlines the day after they win the match that confirms them league winners this season.
You honestly think anything negative about that shit stain of a club would be headlines? Will all be swept under the big old rug.

PB explained that while we didn't admit guilt in 2014, it was more prudent and less time consuming to accept a.minimal chastisement and move on. That's why the chairman referred to it as a "pinch".
The fact that these charges are being brought up again indicates that they're trying to use us as a piggy bank who'll be compliant or risk the wrath of the public. People have made their minds up about us already and no amount of exoneration in any court,(kangaroo or otherwise) will alter the narrative.
I suspect the message from City now is, " throw as much shit as you want at us but we're not paying you for the privilege".
Sounds very much like a protection racket.

Looks like there is still a mountain of "info" still to come....

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-passwords-in-his-head?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
I've never seen this bit before:-

Meanwhile, the offices of the Albania-born agent Fali Ramadani – whose Lian Sports company represents Real Madrid’s Luka Jovic, City’s Leroy Sané and Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly among several other high-profile clients – were searched by tax authorities in Mallorca last week in connection with a €100m money-laundering investigation.

I wonder if that's why Sane changed his agent?

Do we have it here, an admission from the Der Spiegel journalist to The Guardian...Uefa only have the Der Spiegel articles and only opened an investigation on the email excerpts they published?

There’s a clear correlation between the publication of our article and the investigation,” adds Winterbach. “Three weeks later, they wrote the first letter to City asking about our revelations and they started the formal investigation when we published another piece online which showed excerpts from the emails. I don’t think that would have happened without Rui’s evidence.”

I wasn't aware of the rule change until Khaldoon mentioned in the club statement that there'd been a disagreement over the treatment of pre-June 2010 wages. I then went back and re-examined the FFP toolkit and found the change, which had a small but critical effect on our position.
Take care of yourself PB. This I imagine could be quite draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.