ParkingEye Fine

I got a £70 parking charge notice last week for parking in a disabled bay at Tesco Middleton. I had my 93 year old Dad with me and although he is reasonably steady on his feet,he struggles to get out of the car in the confined space of a normal parking bay.
BUT I/he does not have a disabled parking permit and even though I have parked in disabled bays at Tesco many times before, I was completely in the wrong and decided to pay the parking charge notice.
Pay within the 14 days from issue of PCN and the fine is £20.
Sometimes it is best to bite the bullet and pay the fine and then forget about it. Just don't repeat the same mistake again.

Cheers for the replies guys, had a look on money saving expert and there is a few routes to go down, it doesn’t mention dogshit through the letterbox which I was disappointed with tbh, I had high hopes

There is also a council car park about 5 minutes walk away and it is 80p to park there for 2-3hrs. I will make sure to point out how they feel £100 is reasonable compared to what the council considers 80p elsewhere. Would of parked there as well if it wasn't bloody hammering it down, freezing and having old folks with us!

So why not drop them, go park and walk?

Might not be the way to go for everyone, but I always completely ignore them and they go away. Got a letter about 6 months ago saying I owe them £180 for a fine from 2014. Ignored. Cuñts

Might not be the way to go for everyone, but I always completely ignore them and they go away. Got a letter about 6 months ago saying I owe them £180 for a fine from 2014. Ignored. Cuñts

there’s always one.
About three years behind the law.
This is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.