UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me if all the stolen documents have been indexed and put in an online database ready for if/when he gets sent down. Something like the offshore leaks database, which includes the Panama Papers, done by ICIJ (International Consortium of Investigative Journalists).

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/

“Could you sort these 80,000,000,000 emails into some sort of order please Dawn when you’ve got a minute” !

I am thinking more of Ziegler and the way the sports team have changed their angle on FFP. In the opinion columns Syed is still poison though he does seem to have also calmed down a bit. I think the paper is covering its own reputation. They don't want to look stupid if and when City are cleared.

Unlike Conn who gone full-on nut job and lost all sense of sense and reason; he’s clearly having his buttons pressed by someone.

I am thinking more of Ziegler and the way the sports team have changed their angle on FFP. In the opinion columns Syed is still poison though he does seem to have also calmed down a bit. I think the paper is covering its own reputation. They don't want to look stupid if and when City are cleared.
Ziegler was one of a few journalists who retweeted that Rob Harris tweet last night (along with Dan Roan and Tariq Panja). Wouldn’t say he was entirely on board.

While I hope the latest positive noises are correct and we have the ammunition to not only clear us but hand out a few bloody noises too, I would err on the side of caution. I remember exactly the sane assurances being made during our first ffp case and we failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.