UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this before; UEFA (the organisation) are piggy in the middle. The old G-14 clubs have systematically targeted us in all sorts of ways. There's things I can't say publicly or privately but it's quite astonishing what has been going on.
Hopefully this will all come out soon or will we have to wait for your autobiography

Said all along that City will say they don’t exist or have been modified
I think if City were going to do that (or if that was indeed the case) we’d have said it at the time the Der Spiegel articles were published. We’ve never actually disputed the existence of the emails though.

I think if City were going to do that (or if that was indeed the case) we’d have said it at the time the Der Spiegel articles were published. We’ve never actually disputed the existence of the emails though.

I'd have to look at the emails rather than the contents of them to know, but if the emails used a DKIM signature like many do then they are cryptographically authenticated. We couldn't deny the authenticity without inventing a new branch of maths which I fear may be beyond even our great club.

This is how Wikileaks "proved" the Clinton emails. Info here:

https://wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html

That's what will happen. It goes back, in my opinion, to 2014 when we accepted a "pinch" instead of fighting it. All it did was to leave the watching EPL world a reason to believe that we were working outside the rules and mud has obviously stuck. If people were left with the belief that we could flout the rules with very little in the way of sanctions to harm us then we might try to flout them again and again. Yes, mud sticks.
Fear, the cartel really do fear us, who else has had £369m investment from an American company and the oak view arena will make City money nobody else can make, the development of the area around the Etihad stadium and the income from that, currently can't be matched by any club in the cartel.
Timing of the ban just as we are trying to negotiate a new shirt sponsor

You know what, I don’t want to win a Premier League like that, I like it the way we win them, properly and fairly (unlike the scum and dippers who would happily win titles by cheating)

You’re not ready then to join the football “elite”. LOL!!!

So my journo mate has just text me to say tonight’s Norwich win might cement our league win as finishing 2nd means we’ll win the league. I asked him to explain more and all he would answer in “multiple hackers” He won’t say any more despite me threatening to tell his wife every secret I have on him haha. Any one know what he’s on about? My only explanation is that the dippers have been hacking more teams than us and are getting found out. No idea. Sounds too good to be true but he’s not the kind of bloke to wum so got me excited! On the other hand he might be pissed and on the wind up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.