UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellent - off to battle - but like this fella a few seasons back
article-2380671-1B06884B000005DC-95_308x185.jpg

I

Tell him we will send the Blazin' Squad round 'wiv pyros an everyfink, innit'

Yet another case of hardcore right wing extremist City fans making threats against the fair minded journalists in the media just doing their job. Should be shut down this place, it's a veritable hotbed of domestic terrorism

"We will not be providing any comment on out of context materials purported to have been hacked or stolen from City Football Group and Manchester City personnel and associated people. The attempt to damage the Club's reputation is organized and clear." Note the word 'purported' there.
FWIW during the Soriano interview he said that they were stolen emails, which is the first time we've somewhat acknowledged their existence.

So my journo mate has just text me to say tonight’s Norwich win might cement our league win as finishing 2nd means we’ll win the league. I asked him to explain more and all he would answer in “multiple hackers” He won’t say any more despite me threatening to tell his wife every secret I have on him haha. Any one know what he’s on about? My only explanation is that the dippers have been hacking more teams than us and are getting found out. No idea. Sounds too good to be true but he’s not the kind of bloke to wum so got me excited! On the other hand he might be pissed and on the wind up??

The only way that Liverpool hacking City story ever gets off the ground is if they hacked other clubs as well, but as much as it would be an amazing story I just don't see it.

What they did to us was pretty clearly a crime of opportunity - they knew their former colleague's password, they tried it, and then they couldn't help themselves when it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.