Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

That’s fucking unbelievable. What an imbecile. Laughable ignorant.

He's loving it, look at all the attention he's getting. Jobs done as far as he's concerned. The sad part is, he's got people following him..and then those same people get all their knickers in a twist...its rather odd behavior. Personally I've found that its much better for my mental health to ignore certain low life journalists.

Last edited:
It's job done for them. Post match thread after an incredible performance and win and here we are, talking about dick heads in the media.

They can't give even the faintest of praise, that effects the revenue streams/clicks.

ERz4PQsXkAAwmg4

Brilliant image!

Some players stay on their feet when fouled - Sergio is like that. Jesus is one of those with the attitude ‘foul me and I’ll make sure the ref knows’. We are an incredibly fair team - we take quick free kicks and throw ins when winning and are quick to get on with the game no matter the score.
Edin dzeko away at Everton injury, likes this post :+)

I know exactly what happened in the game, the players know it and we know it is not over and how difficult it will be. Real will have incredible personality. It is in three weeks and before that we have the Carabao, Sheffield and the league..."

"If Ramos kicks the ball and they score the second the City manager would have been a disaster and perfect for Zidane. Little details make the difference. There are 1,000 examples I could give about these knockout stages in the last few years...

"A lot of times i make a substitution and it doesn’t work. I don’t believe in these kind of things.

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero's reaction to being left on the bench: "Sergio is incredible. I never could express my gratitude and my thanks to him to understand me and help the team, being the legend that he is. I need him, we need him and he’s ready...

"To have alternatives, to be fresh. In one competition you can handle it but you need 16, 17, top players to be in all of the competitions. The managers depend on the quality. No manager can do it without the talent of the players...

"The night after Madrid we were calm and then Madrid was gone and we were thinking about Aston Villa, and soon we will be thinking about Sheffield Wednesday. You can lose games but that is the only way you can be there every year..."

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I don't give a flying pig's wet fart what ratings one bloke gives the players after the game...

...from reading this thread, I should be getting my knickers in a crumpled twist and using the "info" as proof of an agenda against us.

I am ONLY interested in one person's opinion on the matter and that is MINE.

Jeeeeeeeez.

JJ

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I don't give a flying pig's wet fart what ratings one bloke gives the players after the game...

...from reading this thread, I should be getting my knickers in a crumpled twist and using the "info" as proof of an agenda against us.

I am ONLY interested in one person's opinion on the matter and that is MINE.

Jeeeeeeeez.

JJ

What about mine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.