Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, probably although 4 games in 11 days is a lot at this stage of the season, even after the break. We’ll want him as fresh as possible for the second Real game and hopefully latter stages of the CL.
It’s a cup final though mate.

No midweek game after the derby so Kev could literally play against Villa, miss the Sheff game, play against Scum, miss the Burnley game, then play against Madrid.

Edit....even more so after Leicester just lost again, lol. They are making 2nd place in Prem rather easy for us.

Think KDB should start of the bench and only brought on if needed, hope Foden gets some minutes and we go with an Aguero, Sterling and Mahrez front three

Why do I get the “Wigan” feeling over Sunday............then again, I’m the most pessimistic old city bastard going, my fear of losing is by far greater than the optimism of winning, joyful c””t aren’t i?
Wigan was a strange one. The rumours about Mancini were timed to cause the maximum disruption. There was something about that day that didn’t sit right. This is different, we have harmony in the squad and the management, a Wigan display will not happen. That’s not to say that we won’t lose, if we do, then well done to Villa. I for one am looking forward to another trip to Wembley and am loving it (win or lose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.