UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another case of hardcore right wing extremist City fans making threats against the fair minded journalists in the media just doing their job. Should be shut down this place, it's a veritable hotbed of domestic terrorism

Well if Prestwich Blue, Kaz and a few others can get their names in the papers and on Paddy Power adverts why cant I ?

'Blue Mist threatens to send City's hard core hooligans to home of Journalist' I will do interviews and be on Good Morning Britain.

Well if Prestwich Blue, Kaz and a few others can get their names in the papers and on Paddy Power adverts why cant I ?

'Blue Mist threatens to send City's hard core hooligans to home of Journalist' I will do interviews and be on Good Morning Britain.

I'd say whatever you like if you could put me 5 yards from Piers Morgan in front of a live camera.

In a totally non-domestic terrorism way

Last edited:
If they were doctored the club would have said so.

Soriano called them stolen and out of context which confirms they are real and only altered by removing context.
The club statement said 'purported' to be stolen. Soriano has confirmed nothing. If they have also been altered - as has been suggested by several posters - why on earth would the club go into any details now given one of the principal grounds of our appeal in terms of breach of confidentiality by UEFA?

Associated Press is Rob Harris's employer. And he also appears on Qatari channels Al Jazeera & BeIN Sports frequently. BeIN being owned by Nasser Al Khelaifi of course.

Worth noting Nasser Al Khelaifi owns nothing, he just runs it. He is just a former professional tennis player who climbed the corporate ladder very well and befriended the people in charge, he's nowhere near the heavyweight that Khaldoon is.

The club statement said 'purported' to be stolen. Soriano has confirmed nothing. If they have also been altered - as has been suggested by several posters - why on earth would the club go into any details now given one of the principal grounds of our appeal in terms of breach of confidentiality by UEFA?

"In the end this FFP chamber relied more on out of context stolen emails than all the other evidence we provided"

Not "purpoted", just stolen. You can't steal made up emails.

The emails are real, accept it. Also the legitimacy of the emails has nothing to do with the confidentiality of the CFCB decisions or investigations.

Reactions: Ric
Yet another case of hardcore right wing extremist City fans making threats against the fair minded journalists in the media just doing their job. Should be shut down this place, it's a veritable hotbed of domestic terrorism

Is fair minded journalists code, for on the take? Anyway I'm off to watch a few episodes of Love the neighbour.

The only way that Liverpool hacking City story ever gets off the ground is if they hacked other clubs as well, but as much as it would be an amazing story I just don't see it.

What they did to us was pretty clearly a crime of opportunity - they knew their former colleague's password, they tried it, and then they couldn't help themselves when it worked.

With all this hacking and leaks and loss of data, it's slightly embarrassing that one of our sponsors claim to be leading the field as cyber protection experts:

https://www.mancity.com/fans and community/club/partners/global/acronis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.