Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Am I the only City fan who thinks the Cheeseman vlogs are extremely dull?? He’s got absolutely zero charisma and generally interviews fans of his own age. You look at what some of the other clubs do and they’re aiming at a younger audience yet his seemed to be aimed at the over 60s.

Am I the only City fan who thinks the Cheeseman vlogs are extremely dull?? He’s got absolutely zero charisma and generally interviews fans of his own age. You look at what some of the other clubs do and they’re aiming at a younger audience yet his seemed to be aimed at the over 60s.

Young people are shit. Who wants to see them?

I don’t know how he makes a living doing it?

He's a long term City guy and he's got an audience. Fair play to him.

Yes fair play know he is a long term fan and see him most weeks. Just not sure how he makes it pay. Still seems happy enough doing it.

You sound like a wet behind the ears youth, who hasn't picked up any City "istree" in the time you have been a Blue... do you remember Maine Rd?

JJ

Probably, Yes.
I prefer solid journalism not sensationalist clap trap like Arsenal Fan TV.

I like Cheesee vlogs, perhaps we need Baby CityTV or tik tok blue crescent to cover all the demographics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.